Kids chat about their experiences of faith
11 July 2017
Three siblings chat about their experience of faith.
Three siblings answer the following questions:
- When do you chat to God?
- How does God give you comfort?
- Where’s your favourite place to be with God?
- How do your parents help you to connect with God?
- How do you catch from God?
- What would you say to someone who hasn’t chatted to God yet?
- Can you tell me about a time when you connected with God?
- How does the Bible help you connect with God?
- How does God help you with nightmares?
You might also be interested in: