How to run the course
The Parenting for Faith course and all the related resources are completely free to use and you don’t need any particular experience or skills to run it. All you need to do is:
- Decide if you want to run the course in person (there are some ideas of how others have done that here), or online (there are some top tips and great advice for how to do this well here).
- Download the eight course videos (or choose to stream them online) and the leader and participant handbooks or buy a DVD and books instead.
- Pick a time and place to run it.
- Tell other people about it and invite them to come. You could play this trailer in your church or small group or share it with friends on social media.
- Tell us you’re running it. We will pray for you and be on hand to offer any advice, support or additional resources you need. You will also gain access to our extra session support, which is not available on our website.
- Put the kettle on and enjoy learning and growing together. We are here to help you with anything you need.
Want to know more?
Watch this twenty minute webinar from our local coordinator, Becky Sedgwick. She covers:
- vision casting
- working out the best time to run the course
- advertising your course
- getting the details right and
- keeping them on the journey
Could you contribute?
We love being able to offer a constant stream of new, free resources to encourage parents and churches, thanks to the generosity of our supporters. If you’d also like to help ensure this work continues, please consider making a donation here.