Reading the Bible with others
How do we find time to read the Bible as busy parents? How can we best model this to our kids? And what are the benefits of reading the Bible with friends?
In an episode of the Parenting for Faith podcast, Lucy chatted with Felicity Carswell and Sarah Dargue – aka Two Sisters and a Cup of Tea. Through their popular podcast, they encourage hundreds of women to read the Bible with a friend (and a cup of tea), share their own insights about the passage, have a giggle and bring alive the joy of God’s Word.
Felicity lives near Chicago with her husband Jonathan, founder of 10ofthose, and two boys aged 5 and 7. She spends her time parenting and teaching the Bible locally. Sarah lives in West London with her pastor husband and three children aged 8, 7 and 7. She is the author of ‘Bumps, Babies and the Gospel’.
Although they are sisters, Felicity and Sarah came to faith very independently of one another. They share their testimonies in today’s episode, and we think you’ll be hugely encouraged!
- Listen to the podcast or search ‘Two Sisters and a Cup of Tea’ wherever you get your podcasts
- Two Sisters website: https://www.twosistersandacupoftea.com/
- Follow Two Sisters on Instagram and Facebook
- Sarah’s book Bumps Babies and the Gospel
- The Biggest Story Bible Storybook
- The Gospel Story Bible
- A Small Book about a Big Problem
You might also be interested in: