Kids will ask questions - it's inevitable. And some of these questions might feel too big for us. So how do we approach them, when we feel ill-equipped to answer?
In this episode of the Parenting for Faith podcast, Becky catches up with Justin Brierley to chat about the importance of asking questions and how to approach our children’s big questions about God.
Justin is best known for hosting the Unbelievable and Ask N.T. Wright Anything podcasts, the former for 17 years. He is a husband, dad of four, author, speaker…and a big fan of questions!
- Find out more about Justin Brierley
- Justin’s new book The Surprising Rebirth of Belief in God
- Pre-order “Being God’s Child” by Anna Hawken (BRF, 2023)
You might also be interested in:
- Four simple steps to approaching questions your child asks
- ‘Intellectual wrestlers’: equipping kids who need to know
- Answering big questions about God and suffering