Victoria Beech shares how her family celebrate baptism birthdays in a really simple and accessible way.
Baptism birthdays can be a fun and informal way to celebrate one of your child’s most important days. Victoria Beech offers several straightforward ways to celebrate this special day, and ensure God’s saving grace is clearly remembered and enjoyed by all the family.
You might also be interested in:
- Preparing your child for baptism, confirmation or a different public faith commitment
- Celebrating big and little things – a Parenting for Faith podcast episode with Victoria Beech
- Preparing for spiritually significant moments
- What makes you ready for Confirmation?
- Supporting families coming for infant baptism or dedication