Talking to kids about TV and screentime
Free video training for parents/carers, taken from a Facebook Live, featuring special guest Joanna Adeyinka-Burford.
For one of our pop up small groups, Joanna Adeyinka-Burford shared how we can talk to our kids about TV and screentime. We were thrilled to welcome Joanna, who’s an actor and CBeebies presenter as well as a mum, to share her professional experience and insights.
Download the handout for this session – featuring Joanna’s key points, as well as some discussion questions to aid group discussion.
Links from the pop-up small group:
- Follow Joanna on Instagram
- Pre-order Joanna’s devotional for 7-11s: What’s Up? 30 Encouragements to Fuel your Faith
- Check out Joanna’s website
- Premier NexGen’s bank of Christian parent reviews of TV shows and films
- Left to their own Devices – helpful Care for the Family book
Christian screen-based content mentioned in the video:
You might also be interested in: