Preparing for your child’s first smartphone
We are living in an age where most of our children will receive a smartphone while they're still living with us. How can we navigate this transition safely and successfully?
Lucy asked Andy what kind of conversations we can be having with our children in advance of getting a phone, which boundaries we can set up, and what to do if our child sees or hears something which affects them negatively.
Links from the episode:
- Andy’s Taming Game website
- Follow Andy on Twitter
- Follow Taming Gaming on Twitter
- Setting up an iPhone for a child
- Setting up an android phone for a child
- Buy Andy’s book ‘Taming Gaming: Guide your child to healthy video game habits‘
You might also be interested in: